Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 – Parliament of India, Lok Sabha issued a new notification for filling 47 vacant posts. The government organization invites applications for 47 translator posts from eligible candidates possessing the necessary qualifications. These vacancies are on direct recruitment in the Parliament of India, Lok Sabha, New Delhi, Delhi. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020
Organization: Parliament of India, Lok Sabha
Post Name: Translator
Total Vacancies: 47
Apply Mode: Offline
Lok Sabha Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam (Pre & Main)
Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Job Location: Parliament of India, Lok Sabha
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Lok Sabha Recruitment Age limit:
- For Gen / UR Candidates: 27 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Lok Sabha Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have master degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Lok Sabha Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Notification: 18 June 2020
- Last date for apply offline: 27 July 2020
Notification with Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here