State Health Society Recruitment 2020 – State Health Society, Bihar has issued a new notification regarding the filling of CHO job vacancies. Government organization B.Sc invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing GNM qualification. These 1050 CHO posts are in the State Health Society Bihar, Bihar. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
State Health Society Recruitment 2020
Organization: State Health Society, Bihar
Post Name: CHO
Total Vacancies: 1050
Apply Mode: Online
State Health Society Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
State Health Society Recruitment 2020 Salary:
State Health Society Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
State Health Society Recruitment Application Fee:
- UR/BC/EWS: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
State Health Society Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Working regular Staff Nurse, GNM/B.Sc. Nursing under Govt. ofBihar or, Working contractual Staff Nurse/GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing under NHM/Govt. of Bihar or, Fresh GNM/B.Sc. Nursing.
- Candidates should have pennanent registration from Indian Nursing Council/ Any State Nursing Council.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply State Health Society Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 25 June 2020
- Last date for apply online: 14 July 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here