LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) notification for the post of Assistant Job Vacancies. The government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing graduate degree qualification. These 7871 assistant posts are in LIC, Across India. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)
Post Name: Assistant Post
Zonal / Division wise Vacancies Details:-
Northern Zone – 1544
North Central Zone – 1242
East Central Zone – 1497
Eastern Zone – 980
Central Zone – 472
South Central Zone – 632
Southern Zone – 400
Western Zone – 1104
Total Vacancies – 7871
Apply Mode: Online
- Pre Examination
- Main Examination
Salary: Rs. 14,435 / – 40,080/- PM
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.510/- + GST + TC
- SC / ST/PWD: Rs.85/- + GST + TC
- Payment Mode: Online Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Card / Mobile Wallet.
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 pattern) in any discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 17 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 01 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Latest Govt Jobs Click Here