RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited applications for 199 RBI officer posts. Graduates and post graduates can apply for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. RBI Grade B Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
Total Vacancies: 199
Apply Mode: Online
- Online Examination
- Phase –I
- Phase – II
Salary: Rs. 35,150 / – 67,933/-
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.850/-
- SC / ST/Ex.sm: Rs.100/-
Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – (General)
- Graduation degree with a minimum of 60% marks is required as well as 12th and 10th examination
Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DEPR
- Master’s degree in Economics with minimum of 55% marks.
Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) – DSIM
- Master’s degree in Statistics / Mathematical Statistics / Mathematical Economics / Econometrics / Statistics and Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur applied Statistics and Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 21 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 11 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Latest Govt Jobs Click Here