JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) notification regarding filling of Medical Officer job vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing MBBS qualification. Jharkhand has 380 medical officer posts on direct recruitment. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Organization: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
Post Name: Medical Officer
Total Vacancies: 380
Apply Mode: Online
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Viva Voce
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Salary:
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/08/2020)
- Minimum Age: 23 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC/EWS: Rs.600/- +Bank Charges
- SC / ST/ExSM: Rs.150/- +Bank Charges
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment Education Qualification:
- MBBS from Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India and recognized by State Government.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply JPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 09 April 2020
- Last date for apply online: 08 May 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here