Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2020 – Department of Health, Medical & Family Welfare Govt of Telangana issues new notification regarding filling of Staff Nurse job vacancies. Medical organization B.Sc invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing GNM qualification. These 2157 staff nurse posts are in Telangana Health Department, Secunderabad, Telangana. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2020
Organization: Department of Health, Medical & Family Welfare
- Palliative Care Staff Nurse
- Mid-Level Health Providers (MLHP) Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse (DME Institutions)
Total Vacancies: 2157
Apply Mode: Online
Telangana Health Department Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
Telangana Health Department Recruitment Salary:
Telangana Health Department Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 34 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Telangana Health Department Recruitment Education Qualification:
- GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) or B.Sc. Nursing
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 01 April 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here