ECIL Recruitment 2019 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited has issued a new notification regarding the recruitment of Junior Technical Officer job vacancies. The PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing Engg graduate qualifications. These 200 Junior Technical Officers are on post contract basis at ECIL, Across India. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. ECIL Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Post Name: Junior Technical Officer
Total Vacancies: 200
Apply Mode: Online
Selection Process: On the Merit Basis.
Salary: Rs. 20,072 / –
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution /University.
VENUE OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION & SELECTION:
- ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED,
- D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex,
- A Block, Ring Road,Naraina,
- New Delhi –110028
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 04 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 11 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here