TN TRB Recruitment 2019 -Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has issued a new notification regarding the filling of the vacant posts of Assistant Professor. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates with PhD, NET, post graduate qualification. These 2331 Assistant Professor Posts are in TN TRB, Tamil Nadu. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. TN TRB Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB)
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Total Vacancies: 2331
Apply Mode: Online
- Certificate Verification (Qualification + Experience)
Salary: Rs. 57,700 / – 1,82,400/- Level – 10
Age limit: (On 01/07/2019)
- General / OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC / ST: Rs.300/-
- Payment Method: Pay the examination fee through online payment to be made through the payment gateway. (Net banking / credit card / debit card)
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and a pass in the NET/ SLET/ SET / SLST / CSIR / JRF as per UGC Norms in the relevant subject. (or) A Pass in Post-Graduate Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks and Ph.D in the relevant subject awarded as per UGC norms (Certificate of compliance to be obtained from competent authority of the concerned University – to be submitted at the time of Certificate Verification).
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 04 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 30 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here