AIESL Recruitment 2019 – Air India Engineering Services Limited has 125 active vacancies in July 2019. And, AIESL invites walk-in-interview applications to fill these vacant posts. If you are interested in the latest AIESL jobs in 2019, then go ahead and read eligibility criteria, age limit, eligibility, pay scale, how to apply, last date of application and other under-details. If you find yourself eligible for a job, then click on the application link and follow the guidelines for AIESL recruitment 2019.
Organization: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Post Name: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)
Apply mode: Walk-in-interview
Salary: Rs.95,000 / – to Rs.180000 / – pm
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Maximum age: 58 years
For General, OBC: Rs. 1000 / –
For SC, ST, EXSM Rupees. 500 / –
Must be 10 + 2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board / University or equivalent to any foreign university.
For more information, please visit the official notification, the notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem on the post given below.
Walk-in-interview from 26-08-2019 to 30-08-2019
Notification an Application Form Click Here
Other Vacancy Details Click Here