OTET Recruitment 2019 – Board of Secondary Education, Odisha, has issued notification for conducting the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Examination to fill up various teacher posts. Interested candidates can apply. online application began on August 23, 2019. The last date for applying for recruitment is 07 September 2019. Orissa, who are interested in the education sector, can apply for this recruitment for 2019. Apply online link below through Odisha TET 2019.
Organization: Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha
Post Name: Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 (OTET)
Total Vacancies: Various Vacancies
Apply Mode: Online form 2019
Age limit: For age limit visit the official notification.
For General, OBC: Rs. 600 / –
For SC, ST: Rs. 300 / –
Selection Process: Written Examination
Education Qualification: Candidates should have a two-year diploma Primary education or its equivalent Diploma in 2 years can apply for special education OTET recruitment for 2019. Even those candidates who have completed BA, BEd, B.Sc. Ed, 60% of them. OTET recruitment notification can apply for 2019.
Online Process for Applying for OTET Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number
- Then the candidates will have to log on to the official website bseodisha.ace.in
- Click on the straight-link link OTET registration link
- Fill in all the mandatory details of the application form.
- Submit application
- Using SBI Callahan, print out and pay a fee.
- Then click on the login ID and enter the email id and password and fill all the remaining sections.
- personal details
- eligibility criteria.
- Educational Qualification
- If you are a new user, then you have to register first
- By creating a valid email ID and your own passward
- Then enter your account and sign up to apply for OTET Recruitment Notification 2019.
Start date of online application: 15-07-2019 at 10:00 AM
Last date for online application: 26-07-2019 by evening 05:00
Last date for payment of application fee: 29-07-2019 until 04:00 PM.
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here