UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 – Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has issued a new notification regarding the filling of Assistant Teacher Job Vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing B.Ed qualification. These 1431 Assistant Teacher posts are in UKSSSC, Uttarakhand. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020
Organization: Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC)
Post Name: Assistant Teacher
Total Vacancies: 1430
Apply Mode: Online
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Salary:
Job Location: Uttarakhand
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC / ST / PH: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Jobs Education Qualification:
- Bachelor Degree in a related subject with LT Diploma / B.Ed.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 19 Oct 2020
Last date for apply online: 04 Dec 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Download Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here