SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2019 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the notification for conducting computer based examination for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ vacancies. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name: Stenographer Grade C & D
Apply Mode: Online Form 2019
Selection Process: As per SSC rules.
Salary: As per SSC rules.
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Eligibility Details: For Education qualification, Age Limit, Application Fees and all detail will be update very soon.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 20 Sep 2019
Official Website Click Here
Short Notification Click Here
Other Latest Govt Jobs Click Here