Railway MTS Recruitment 2019 – Northern Railway notification about filling Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) 118 job vacancies. Railway organization ITI invites online applications from eligible candidates with 10th qualification. These 118 MTS posts are at Northern Railway, New Delhi. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. Railway MTS Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Northern Railway
- Multi-Tasking Staff Commercial Department – Catering Unit Service Side
- Multi-Tasking Staff Commercial Department – Catering Unit Cooking Side
Total Vacancies: 118
Apply Mode: Online
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Salary: Level 1 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC
Job Location: Northern Railway
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST/Female/EBC/PWBD/ExSM: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit/debit card, net banking
Multi-Tasking Staff Commercial Department – Catering Unit Service Side
- 10th pass plus ITI in Food Beverages / Food and Beverage Guest Services under Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS); or
- 10th pass plus course (i) Food and Beverage Services and (ii) Hospitality Assistant Modular Employment Skills (MES) under SDI as approved by NCVT;
Multi-Tasking Staff Commercial Department – Catering Unit Cooking Side
- 10th pass plus ITI in Bakery & Confectionery / Baker & Confectioner / Food Production (General) For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 16 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 15 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Apply for Latest Govt Jobs Click Here