Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 – Indian Railway Rail Wheel Plant has invited applications for the post of Trainee Apprentice. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021
Organization: Indian Railway Rail Wheel Plant
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Mechanical Engg.
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electrical Engg.
- B.Tech/B.Sc. in Electronics B-1 Instrumentation/Computer/ IT Engg.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg.
- Diploma in Electrical Engg.
- Diploma Instrumentation/Computer/ IT Engg.
Total Vacancies: 70
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The candidates will be selected directly through the award letter issued through the NATS, MHRD (Government of India) portal for training based on the percentage of the marks obtained at the time of acquiring of BE or Diploma in relevant field.
- In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidates with older age shall be preferred. In case the date of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam. earlier shall be considered first.
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2020-21 Salary: (Stipend)
Railway Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
Railway Recruitment Application Fee:
Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2020-21 Education Qualification:
- B.E (Mechanical): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial/ Automobile/Production Engineering from a Recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- B.E (Electrical): Four years Bachelor degree in (i) Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or (ii) Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical from recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- B.EInstrumentation/Electronics/Computer/1.T.): Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/Computer Science/1.T. Engg. from a Recognized University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Diploma (Mechanical): Full time regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Industrial/ Automobile/Production Engineering from University/Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma (ElectricalD: Full time regular Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/Electronics from recognied University/Institute.
- Diploma (Instrumentation/Electronics/Computer/1.T.: Full time regular vi. Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/Telecommunication/Computer recognized University/Institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Rail Wheel Plant Recruitment 2020-21:
- Candidates are advised to enroll successfully at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and after approval from the respective board can apply the link available at NATS portal within 14.01.2021.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Last date for apply online: 14 Jan 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here