Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2021 – Punjab Wakf Board Chandigarh has published a recruitment notification for 79 Teaching and Non-Teaching (Lecturer PGT, Teacher, Librarian / Clerk / Accountant, Peon) Posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2021
Organization: Punjab Waqf Board
Post Name: Teaching and Non-Teaching
- Lecturer PGT
Total Vacancies: 79
Apply Mode: Offline
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2021 Salary:
Job Location: Punjab
Punjab Wakf Board Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 Application Fees:
- For All Candidates: No Fees
Punjab Govt Jobs 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Read notification for more details.
Punjab Wakf Board Teaching and Non-Teaching Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th,12th, Graduate Degree in Any discipline from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply for Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2021:
- Detail of terms & conditions, qualification etc are availableon https://waqf.punjab.gov.in. Interested candidates should come with self-attested xerox copies Educational Certificates, Bio-Data and a valid ID proof at office of the Punjab Waqf Board, SCO 1062-63 Sector 22-B, Chandigarh on 03/11/2020 at 11 am. Any change in the programme shall be intimated on the website only.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply offline: 31 March 2021
- Last date for apply offline: 06 April 2021
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here