OFB Recruitment 2019 – Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) notification regarding filling of Trade Apprentice job vacancies. Government organization ITI invites online applications from eligible candidates with 10th qualification. These are at 4805 Trade Apprentice Post OFB, Nagpur, Maharashtra. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. OFB Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
- Non-ITI Category – 1595
- ITI Category – 3210
Total Vacancies: 4805
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
For Non-ITI Category:
- Passed Madhyamik(class X std or equivalent) as closingdate of applicationwith minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
For ITI Category:
- Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employmentwith duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent(Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI).The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closingdate of application.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 30 Oct 2019
- Last date for apply online: 30 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs 2019 Click Here
Official Website Click Here