National Book Trust Recruitment 2021 – National Book Trust India (NBT) has release new notification for the recruitment of Steno, Assistant and other posts. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
National Book Trust Recruitment 2021
Organization: National Book Trust India (NBT)
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director (Production)
- Assistant Editor
- Production Assistant
- Editorial Assistant
- Sr. Stenographer
- Junior Translator (Hindi)
- Library Assistant
- Jr. Artist
Total Vacancies: Various
Apply Mode: Offline
National Book Trust Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
National Book Trust Vacancy 2021 Salary:
Who can apply: All India Candidate
National Book Trust Jobs 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
NBT Recruitment 2021 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST / PH / EWS: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Demand Draft (DD)
National Book Trust Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 8th,10th,12th, Diploma and Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply National Book Trust Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply offline: 15 Jan 2021
- Last date for apply offline: 15 Feb 2021
Download Official Notification and Application Form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here