Microsoft Recruitment 2024 – Microsoft has release new vacancies for Industry Manager, Research Intern, Software Engineer, Consultant job vacancy. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website www.tipsviralbuzz.xyz (NEO WORLD TECH) For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Microsoft Recruitment 2024
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Job Location: Across India
Education Qualification : BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ BBA/ MBA/ M.Tech
Microsoft Recruitment 2024 Salary:
- Good salary as per rules.
1. Microsoft Research Intern 2023
Post Name: Research Intern
- Candidates must be enroled in a university as part of either a doctoral, masters, or undergraduate program (or must be a recent graduate from such a program). Please include your resume and upto three letters of recommendation while applying for this job.
- Each applicant should request for a letter of recommendation by giving the name and email ID of the referee in the tool. The request will then be routed to the referee to upload a letter of recommendation. Please pay attention to the five areas of research and choose your interest while answering to the screening questions.
- During the internship, students are paired with mentors and expected to collaborate with other interns and researchers, present findings, and contribute to the vibrant life of the community.
- MSR India conducts research in a wide range of areas and Internships are available in all of them.
- In the application process, we’ll try to find the opportunity that best aligns with your interests.
- Internships are offered year round, though a majority begin in the summer.
- All internships are paid. And, we’ll help with visa applications where needed.
2. Microsoft Industry Manager Vacancy 2024
Post Name: Industry Manager
- Strong sales and business background, with strong people management skills leading high performing sales teams and partners to achieve quota and sustainable growth year-over year
- Experience of selling education software solutions (Microsoft software and devices technology preferred) combined with deep understanding of key education solutions and competitive technologies
- Strong business planning and coaching/instilling business discipline skills woven with ability to encourage sales/tech sales team to develop and implement targeted plans
- Possess executive maturity, presence and experience in building trust with senior education decision makers and articulating how education institutions can digitally transform teaching and learning/student outcomes with Microsoft solutions
- Ability to drive digital transformation in a highly competitive environment with proven ability to successfully anticipate market changes to drive industry-relevant solutions, address competitive threats and navigate complex customer environments
- Experience in leading and driving the entire sales cycle, orchestrating virtual selling teams where necessary, leveraging repeatable offerings that maximize revenue/market share/consumption opportunities and increase customer satisfaction
- Ability to develop external partner eco-system to scale execution & be comfortable with public speaking and the media
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Attraction and leadership of a diverse sales organization of high impact relationship, technical and industry sellers that to expand strategic education customer relationships to drive larger impact and targeted business growth and drive the jointly agreed customer multi-year Digital Transformation business strategy, delivering agreed outcomes
- Mobilizing, orchestrating, mentoring and leading the Microsoft Education team, partners and customer in order to help solidify the path to the complex yet exciting journey that is Digital Transformation
- Disrupting the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase case for change and Microsoft’s unique value proposition for education
- Leading the Education team with a customer-centric approach, that drives simplicity and tech intensity to:
o Drive student and educator usage by focusing on strategic workloads in Office 365 (Forms, Teams, OneNote)
o Grow usage of integrated learning solutions on the Microsoft platform (Office 365, School Data Synch, Teams, Edge, Dynamics 365)
o Grow and protect Windows 10 device share, by creating demand for experiences specific to Windows
o Drive Azure as the cloud for education, especially in academic research by establishing strategic design wins across top research institutions
o Grow awareness/usage of the Microsoft Cloud to close talent gap of students, researchers and faculty/instructors on Azure/Cloud
o Drive active usage of Minecraft: Education Edition
- Planning and overseeing the process of structuring deals and defining the negotiation strategies for customer accounts
- Establishing Microsoft as a leader in education transformation and future ready skills championing Microsoft’s mission to empower every student by supporting education future-ready skills focus across the spectrum of our audience engagements, from high level conversations on skills/employability with leaders, to getting students excited about computer science, and empowering students to graduate with industry recognized skills
- Remaining focused on customer facing time by running a healthy and predictable business that delivers on a jointly agreed customer Digital Transformation strategy maintaining rigorous sales process compliance
- Continuously nurturing and expanding your sales, industry, technology and competitive knowledge and capabilities
Providing insight and feedback from customers and partners to the Microsoft Worldwide Industry Teams to help learning and improvement in industry solutions and digital transformation offerings
3. Microsoft Software Engineer Jobs 2024
Posts Name: Software-Engineer-II-Linux-Distribution
- 3+ years software development experience
- Strong experience in building Linux Distro, Containers, Cloud technologies in Linux at scale.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with external teams (open source, standards, and/or partners)
- Strong aptitude in architecting, designing, developing, debugging, and validating excellent products.
- Passionate about partnering with customers.
- Passionate about quality and engineering excellence
4. Microsoft Consultant Recruitment 2024
Post Name: Consultant – Cybersecurity Forensic Analyst
- Proven knowledge of security fundamentals across Microsoft platforms (Client, Server, Cloud)
- Understanding of malware and the modern threat landscape
- Detail oriented and reliable problem solver mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including concisely communicating status and creating customer reports and presentations
- Familiarity and understanding of basic SQL or KQL queries
- Discovering attacker persistence (if present)
- Determining attacker activity on known compromised systems
- Identifying potential threats – allowing for proactive defense before an actual incident
- Providing recommendations to improve cybersecurity posture going forward
- Performing knowledge transfer to prepare customers to defend against today’s threat landscape
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply for Microsoft Recruitment 2024?
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature online mode (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: Already Started
- Last date for apply online: ASAP
Latest Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here