LMRC Metro Rail Online Form 2019 – LMRC Metro Rail AE, JE Other Post Online Form 2019 – Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Uttar Pradesh (UPMRCL) Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated candidates of Indian nationality for direct recruitment through on line registration in the following categories of posts in UPMRCL @www.lmrcl.com. LMRC Metro Rail Online Form 2019 – You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. LMRC Metro Rail Jobs 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Uttar Pradesh (UPMRCL)
Executive Category posts:-
- Assistant Manager/ (Civil)
- Assistant Manager/ (Electrical)
- Assistant Manager/ (S&T)
- Assistant Manager/ (Accounts)
- Assistant Manager/ (HR)
- Assistant Manager/(Public Relations)
Non-Executive Category posts :-
- Jr Engineer/(Civil)
- Jr Engineer/ (Electrical)
- Jr Engineer/(S&T)
- Public Relations Assistant
Total Vacancies: 183
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Apply Mode: Online
- Written exam (II- Paper)
- Trade Test
- Medical Exam
Executive Category posts: Rs.50,000/- -1,60,000/-
Non-Executive Category posts : Rs. 33,000/- -67,300/-
Job Location: UP Metro Rail
Age limit: (On 01/12/2019)
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC/EWS: Rs.590/-
- SC / ST/PH: Rs.236/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online/Offline
- Candidates should have Diploma & Degree in relevant discipline from recognized institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 22 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 23 Dec 2019
- Admit Card Download: 03 Jan 2020
- Exam Date: 13 Jan 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here