Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020-21 – Karnataka Postal Circle (India Post Office) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak GDS. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020-21
Organization: Karnataka Posts Officer
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Apply Mode: Online
Total Vacancy: 2443
Karnataka Post Office GDS Selection Process:
Karnataka Post Office Vacancy 2020-21 Salary:
Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2020-21 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020-21 Application Fee:
- For OC/OBC/EWS/Male/Trans-men: Rs.100/-
- For Female/Trans-Women/PWD: No Fees
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020-21 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th class from recognized board.
Job Location: Karnataka Postal Circle
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply Karnataka Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020-21:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 21 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 23 Jan 2021 (Last Date Extended)
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here