IBPS CRP RRB IX Recruitment 2020 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published a notification for the recruitment of CRP RRB IX (Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant) vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
IBPS CRP RRB IX Recruitment 2020
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Post Name: CRP RRB IX (Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant)
Total Vacancies: 9640
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Bank Jobs
IBPS CRP RRB IX Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
IBPS RRB Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Application Fee:
- For Others: Rs.850/-
- SC / ST/PWD/ExSM: Rs.175/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
IBPS RRB Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree, CA, Law Degree and MBA.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply IBPS CRP RRB IX Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 26 Oct 2020 (Re-Open)
- Last date for apply online: 09 Nov 2020 (Re-Open)
- Online Examination – Preliminary: Officers Scale-I-31.12.2020
- Online Examination – Preliminary: Office Assistant (Multipurpose)-02.01.2021/04.01.2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Notification Click Here
Download Re-Open Notice Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here