HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of Hygienist, Laboratory Technician, Laboratory Attendant, MPHW (F), Staff Nurse and other vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. HSSC Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Total Vacancies: 4322
Name of the Post:
- Dental Hygienist
- Laboratory Technician
- Laboratory attendant
- MPHW (F)
- Radiographer / Ultrasound Technician
- T.B. Health Visitor
- Ophthalmic assistant
- Operating theater assistant
- Staff Nurse
- Veterinary Livestock Development Assistant
- Supervisor Female (Matriculation)
- Supervisor Female (Graduation)
- Junior systems engineer
- Welfare organizer
- Divisional / Revenue Accountant
- Sub-Inspector General
- Staff Nurse
- MPHW (F)
Apply Mode: Online Form
Selection Process: Written exam
Salary: Good salary as per HSSC rules
Job Location: Haryana
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Minimum Age: 17 years
- Maximum Age: 52 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules (for more details visit official notification)
- General / OBC (Male-Female): Rs. 50/-, 75/-, 100/-, 150/-
- SC / ST (Male-Female): Rs. 13/-, 18/-, 25/-, 35/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online or Offline
- Candidates Should Have Passed 10th Class, 12th Class, Diploma and Degree in Relevant Discipline From Recognized Board or University or Institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 20 Sep 2019
Last date for apply online: 09 Oct 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Other Latest Govt Jobs Click Here