CBSE Recruitment 2019 – Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) release notification for 357 post of Junior Assistant, Steno and other Assistant vacancies. Government organization 12th pass B.Tech, MCA, invites online applications from eligible candidates. These 357 Junior Assistant, Steno and other posts are in CBSE, India. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. CBSE Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- ASSISTANT SECRETARY
- ASSISTANT SECRETARY (IT)
- ANALYST (IT)
- JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR
- SENIOR ASSISTANT
- JUNIOR ASSISTANT
- JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT
Total Vacancies: 357
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Apply Mode: Online
Salary: As per rules.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. (kindly visit notice for age regarding)
General / OBC:
- For Group-Aposts:-Application Fees of Rs. 1500/-for each post.
- For Group-B& Cposts:-Application Fees Rs. 800/-for each post.
For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Ex Servicemen/ Women: Nil
Payment Mode: payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Job Location: All India
- Candidates should have passed 12th, graduate, post graduate in relevant discipline from recognized board or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 15 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 23 Dec 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here