BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020 – Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC) released new notification regarding filling of Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist job vacancies. The government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing graduate degree qualification. These 212 Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists are in Post BCS Bihar, Patna, Bihar. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020
Organization: Bihar Technical Services Commission (BTSC)
Post Name: Physiotherapist and Occupational Therapist
Total Vacancies: 212
Apply Mode: Online
BTSC Bihar Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
BTSC Bihar Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC/EWS: Rs.200/-
- SC / ST/Women: Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
BTSC Bihar Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply BTSC Bihar Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 16 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 15 April 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here