APSC AE and JE Recruitment 2019 – Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has invited applications for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Road Department. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 21 December 2019. ADVT. NO. 06/2019 You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. APSC AE and JE Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
- Assistant Engineer – 156
- Junior Engineer – 307
Total Vacancies: 463
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Apply Mode: Offline
Selection Process: As per APSC rules.
Assistant Engineer – Rs. 30,000/-1,10,000/-PB 4 with Grade Pay of Rs 12,700/-plus other allowances
Junior Engineer – Rs. 14,000/-49,000/-PB 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 8,700/-plus other allowances
- Assistant Engineer – 21 Years to 38 Years
- Junior Engineer – 21 Years to 38 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.250/-
- SC / ST: Rs.150/-
- Payment Mode: Through Offline
Job Location: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Assistant Engineer –
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an Indian or foreign University recognized by Government.
Junior Engineer –
- A Candidate must have passed 3 years Diploma course in Civil Engineering from an institution recognized by the Government.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Last date for submission of application: 21 Dec 2019
Application Form Download Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here