AP WCD Recruitment 2019 – Women Development & Child Welfare Department (WCD), Chittoor has announced notification for the recruitment of Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper Vacancies for women candidates @www.wdcw.ap.gov.in You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. AP WCD Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. www.wdcw.ap.gov.in – If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Women Development & Child Welfare Department (WCD)
- Main Anganwadi Worker
- Mini Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Helper
Total Vacancies: 828
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: www.wdcw.ap.gov.in
Age limit: (On 01/07/2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Application Fee: Rs.30/-
- Candidates should have passed 10th class.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 Nov 2019
Notification with application form Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here