AIESL recruitment 2019 – Air India Engineering Services Limited started new recruitment for post Aircraft Technician and Skilled Tradesman vacancies. The candidate should have the respective qualification for this recruitment. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below.
Organization: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
Post Name: Aircraft Technician and Skilled Tradesman
Total Vacancies: 355
Apply Mode: Walk In
Selection Process: Walk In Interview
Salary: Rs. 20,000 / –
Job Location: NR/ER/SR/WR Air India Engineering Services Limited
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 500/-
- Payment Mode: Demand Draft (DD)
Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Engineering, Degree from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Walk In Date & Time: 26 Aug 2019 to 24 Sep 2019 Time – 9:30 AM to 12:00PM
Notification & Application Form Click Here
Official Website Click Here
Other Vacancies Details Click Here