West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 – West Central Railway has published notification for 716 Trade Apprentice vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Organization: West Central Railway
- Operator & Other Posts
Total Vacancies: 716
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
West Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Job Location: West Central Railway
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Railway WCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 15 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Railway Apprentice Recruitment Application Fee:
- For Others: Rs.170/-
- SC / ST: Rs.70/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
Railway Apprentice 2021 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th and ITI in relevant trade from recognized institute or board.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply for West Central Railway Recruitment 2021:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Last date for apply online: 30 April 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here