UPSC Recruitment 2020 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) issued new notification regarding the filling of Assistant Professor, Livestock Officer and other job vacancies. The PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing M.Sc, MBBS, Post Graduate qualification. These 204 Assistant Professors, Livestock Officers and other posts are in Delhi, Faridabad, Haryana, India. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UPSC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Livestock Office
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Epidemiology)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (General Surgery)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Microbiology or Bacteriology)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Nephrology)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pathology)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Nephrology)
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pharmacology)
- Assistant Director Census Operations(Technical)
- Assistant Engineer in Central Ground Water Board,
Total Vacancies: 204
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Job Location: Across India
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at Interview stage
UPSC New Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Pay Scale: Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7thCPCplus NPA
UPSC Vacancy 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Read notification for more details.
UPSC Jobs 2020 Application Fee:
- SC / ST / Women: No Fees (Nil)
- Payment Mode: Only either by remitting the money i n any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
UPSC Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Graduate and Post Graduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.i n. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Candidates must upload the documents/certificates i n support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other i nformation, separately against each claim in pdf fi le in such a way that the file si ze does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a pri ntout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates i n 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relievi ng Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 12 Sep 2020
- Last date for apply online: 01 Oct 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here