UPSC NDA II 2020 Notification – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification about filling NDA II notification – Job Vacancies. PSC organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. These are in NDA II 2020 Notification – 413 posts in Acocross India. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UPSC NDA II 2020 Notification
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Post Name: NDA II 2020
Total Vacancies: 413
Apply Mode: Online
UPSC NDA II 2020 Selection Process:
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
UPSC NDA II 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/Female/: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
UPSC NDA II 2020 Education Qualification:
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UPSC NDA II 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 16 June 2020
- Last date for apply online: 06 Jule 2020
- Exam Date: 06 Aug 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here