UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) issued a new notification regarding the filling of Technician Electrical job vacancies. The PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who qualify. These 608 technician electrical posts are on direct recruitment in UPPCL, Uttar Pradesh. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Post Name: Technician Electrical
Total Vacancies: 608
Apply Mode: Online
UPPCL Recruitment Selection Process:
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 Salary:
- Pay Matrix Level – 4, Pay Level Rs. 27200 + Other Allowances
UPPCL Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UPPCL Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST: Rs.700/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
UPPCL Recruitment Education Qualification:
- High School or Equivalent with Mathematics and Science and NCVT / SCVT in one of these trades (Electrician, Electrical, Electrical – Skill Development)
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UPPCL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 01 July 2020
- Last date for apply online: 22 July 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Notification Click Here
Official Website Click Here