UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited released a notification regarding the filling of the vacant posts of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical & Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics / Tele Communication Job. The PSU organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who qualify. These 296 Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical posts are in UPPCL, Uttar Pradesh. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website www.tipsviralbuzz.xyz For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020
Organization: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electronics / Tele Communication
Total Vacancies: 212
Apply Mode: Online Form
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Computer Base Test (CBT Exam)
UPPCL JE Vacancy 2020 Salary:
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh, India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
UP Govt Jobs 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Read notification for more details.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST: Rs. 700/-
- PH: Rs. 10/-
- Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through ATM cum Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking or SBI Bank Challan Form (Payable at SBI Bank)
UPPCL Junior Engineer Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics / Tele Communication in engineering from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UPPCL JE Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website https://upenergy.in/uppcl/en/article/vacancyresults
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 04 Dec 2020
Last date for apply online: 28 Dec 2020
Exam Date: Feb 2021
Admit Card Download: Jan 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here