UKHFWS Recruitment 2020 – Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society (UKHFWS) issues new notification regarding the filling of MLHP / CHO job vacancies. The government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing GNM qualification. These 300 MLHP / CHO posts are in UKHFWS, Dehradun, Uttarakhand on contract basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UKHFWS Recruitment 2020
Organization: Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society (UKHFWS)
Post Name: MLHP / CHO
Total Vacancies: 300
Apply Mode: Online
UKHFWS Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
UKHFWS Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UKHFWS Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Passed GNM/ B. Sc. (Nursing) from any recognized institution/ university.
- Registered with any Nursing Council in India is mandatory
- The candidates must have to be registered with Uttarakhand Nursing Council, if they get selected and opt to pursue the course.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UKHFWS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 10 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 17 Aug 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here