UCIL Recruitment 2020 – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) issued a new notification regarding the filling of Mining Met C, Apprentice and other job vacancies. Government organization B.Sc invites online applications from eligible candidates having 10th qualification. These 136 Mining Mate C, Apprentice and other posts are at UCIL, Singhbhum, Jharkhand. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
UCIL Recruitment 2020
Organization: Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
- Graduate Operational Trainee(Chemical)
- Mining Mate-C
- Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A
- Winding Engine Driver-B
- Apprentice (Mining Mate)
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant)
Total Vacancies: 136
Apply Mode: Online
UCIL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Computer based On-line Examination
Who can apply: All India Candidate
UCIL Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
UCIL Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- SC / ST/PWD/Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
UCIL Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class and Graduate in relevant discipline from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply UCIL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 18 May 2020
- Last date for apply online: 22 June 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here