TRIFED Recruitment 2019 – Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) Job Notification: Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED) has invited applications for the Group A, B and C posts. Eligible persons can apply for the posts through online mode on or before 30 November 2019. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here. TRIFED Recruitment 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India Limited (TRIFED)
Post Name: (Group-A,B & C)
- General Manager
- Deputy General Manager
- Senior Manager
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Sales Executive /Sr. Assistant/Sr. Accountant
- Commercial Assistant/Assistant/Accountant/Hindi Translator
- Junior Assistant/Junior Commercial Assistant/Junior Accountant
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
- Written exam (CBT Test)
Salary: Rs. 18000 / – 215900/- PM
Age limit: (for more details visit notification)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Group-A: Rs.1000/-
- Group-B and Group-C: Rs.750/-
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, Graduate, Post graduate from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 09 Nov 2019
- Last date for apply online: 30 Nov 2019
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here