TN MRB Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu, Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has issued a new notification regarding filling the vacant posts of Assistant Surgeon (General). Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing MBBS qualification. These 223 Assistant Surgeon (General) posts are in Chennai MRB, Tamil Nadu on contractual basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
TN MRB Recruitment 2020
Organization: Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB)
Post Name: Assistant Surgeon (General)
Total Vacancies: 223
Apply Mode: Online
TN MRB Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
TN MRB Recruitment Salary:
TN MRB Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 57 years
- Read notification for more details.
TN MRB Recruitment Application Fee:
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, DAP, DW: Rs.500/-
- Others: Rs.1000/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
TN MRB Recruitment Education Qualification:
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply TN MRB Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 22 May 2020
- Last date for apply online: 29 May 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here