SSC Phase VIII Recruitment 2020 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has given an employment for the recruitment of selection posts (Phase-VIII) 2020 vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SSC Phase VIII Recruitment 2020
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Lab Assistant (Geology)
- Technical operator
- Store Keeper GR II
- Junior Engineer
- Scientific assistant
- Field Assistant
- Technical Officer
- Technical Superintendent
- Textile Designer
- Senior Scientific Assistant
- Girls Cadet Instructor
- Fumigation Assistant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Library and Information Assistant
- Library Clerk
- Junior Technical Assistant
- Senior Technical Assistant
Total Vacancies: 1355
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/
SSC Phase VIII Recruitment Selection Process:
Job Location: Across India
SSC Phase VIII Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SSC Phase VIII Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/Women/ExSM: Nill
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
SSC Phase VIII Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th and Any Graduate from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SSC Phase VIII Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Starting date for apply online: 21 Feb 2020
Last date for apply online: 20 March 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here