SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SSC MTS 2020 Recruitment
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Total Vacancies: 7099
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
SSC MTS Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam (Phase I & II)
SSC MTS Recruitment Salary:
- Rs.5200/- 20200/- + GP 1800
Job Location: Across India
SSC MTS Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SSC MTS Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
SSC MTS Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th Class from recognized board.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SSC MTS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 02 June 2020
- Last date for apply online: 15 July 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Notification Click Here