SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a recruitment notification. The notification is for the recruitment of CHSL 2020 exam. Here you will get complete information about SSC CHSL 2020 Exam Recruitment Online Application Form 2020. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Post Name: Combined Higher Secondary (CHSL)
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Salary:
SSC New Vacancy 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SSC CHSL Jobs 2020 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / Female: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
SSC CHSL Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
SSC CHSL Vacancy Details
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 30 Nov 2020
- Last date for apply online: 15 Dec 2020
Apply Online Link will be update on 30 Nov 2020
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here