SSC CHSL Online Form 2019 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CHSL (+) notification issues new notification regarding filling of job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. These are the notification of CHSL (10 + 2) 2019 across SSC, India. You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here https://ssc.nic.in/. SSC CHSL Online Form 2019 – We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator Grade-A
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate (Male & Female)
- Written exam (Phase I & II)
Salary: Rs. 19,900 / – 81,100/- PM
Job Location: Across India
Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST/Women/ExSM/PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Through Online
- Candidates should have passed 12th class from recognized board or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 03 Dec 2019
- Last date for apply online: 10 Jan 2020
- Exam Date (Tier-I): 16 to 27 March 2020
- Exam Date (Tier-I): 28 Jun 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here