South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – South Central Railway, Secunderabad issued new notification regarding filling of Lab Assistants, Hospital Attendant and other job vacancies. Railway organization invites online applications from eligible candidates with B.Sc, MBBS, DMLT, ITI, 10th, 12th qualification. These 110 Lab Assistants, Hospital Attendants and other posts are in South Central Railway, Telangana. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Organization: South Central Railway
Post Name: Lab Assistants, Hospital Attendant and other Posts
Total Vacancies: 110
Apply Mode: Online
Job Type: Railway Jobs
South Central Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
South Central Railway Recruitment 2020 Salary:
Who can apply: All India Candidate
South Central Railway Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 54 years
- Read notification for more details.
South Central Railway Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 10+2, ITI and Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply South Central Railway Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 13 July 2020
- Last date for apply online: 15 July 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here