SED Punjab Recruitment 2020 – Punjab Education Board Recruitment 2020 – Punjab Education Board (SSA Punjab) issues new notification regarding filling of ETT teacher job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing D.El.Ed qualification. These 1664 ETT teacher posts are in Punjab Education Board, Punjab. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. SED Punjab Recruitment 2020 – We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SED Punjab Recruitment 2020
Organization: Punjab Education Board (SSA Punjab)
Post Name: ETT Teacher
Total Vacancies: 1664
Apply Mode: Online
Bank Loan Scheme – Click Here
SED Punjab Recruitment Age limit: (On 01/01/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SED Punjab Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST: Rs.500/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
SED Punjab Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates Should have passed 12th or Graduation with minimum fifty-five percent marks in the case of General Category candidates, and fifty percent marks in the case of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classed and Physically Handicapped candidates, from a recognized university or institution
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SED Punjab Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Punjab Education Board Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting date for apply online: 06 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 05 May 2020 (Last Date Extended)
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here