SEBI Recruitment 2020 – Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued a new notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager in Grade-A levels. The total number of vacancies are 147 in General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. Interested candidates / candidates can check the below mentioned notification and important events. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SEBI Recruitment 2020
Organization: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
Post Name: Assistant Manager (Grade-A)
- General Stream
- Legal Stream
- Information Technology
- Engineering (Civil)
- Engineering (Electrical)
- Official Language
Total Vacancies: 147
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam (Phase I & II)
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Salary:
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Age limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Read notification for more details
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Application Fee:
- UR/ OBC/EWS: Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST/PWD: Rs.100/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment Important Dates:
- Starting date for apply online: 07 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 31 May 2020
- Phase I On-Line Examination: 12 April 2020
- Phase II On-Line Examination: 03 May 2020
- Phase III Interview Dates: will be intimated
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here