SBI Recruitment 2020 – State Bank of India (SBI Bank ) release new notification and Applications are invited from retired employees and an officer of the Bank/ e-Abs/ other PSBs retired in the Scale I to IV, who retired from Bank’s service on attaining superannuation on or before 31.05.2020 and should not have completed 63 years of age as on 30.06.2020 for engagement in the new Anytime Channel Vertical on contract basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SBI Recruitment 2020
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI Bank )
- Supervisor Channel Manager
- Support Officer
- Channel Manager
Total Vacancies: 85
Apply Mode: Online by E-mail
SBI Recruitment Salary:
- Rs.30,000/- to Rs.35,000/- Plus GP
Who can apply: All India Candidate
SBI Recruitment Application Fee:
SBI Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Retired clerical employees and an officer of the Bank / e-ABs retired. For more details kindly visit the official notification link given below.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SBI Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: Already Started
- Last date for apply online: 30 June 2020
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Notification with Application Form Click Here