SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 – State Bank of India (SBI) has published a recruitment notification for the recruitment of PO (Probationary Officer). You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: PO (Probationary Officer)
Total Vacancies: 2000
Apply Mode: Online
SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21 Selection Process:
- Written exam (CBT Test)
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
SBI PO Recruitment Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
SBI Bank PO Vacancy Application Fee:
- General / OBC/ EWS: Rs.750/-
- SC / ST/PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
SBI Probationary Officer Education Qualification:
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SBI PO Recruitment 2020-21:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 14 Nov 2020
- Last date for apply online: 04 Dec 2020
- Pre Exam: 31 Dec 2020
- Main Exam: 29 Jan 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here