SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 – State Bank of India (SBI) has issues new notification for 5121 Junior Associate (Clerk) job vacancies. The bank organization invites online applications from eligible candidates who qualify. These Various clerk posts are in SBI, Across India (All India.). You will find complete information about application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, and eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links here https://www.sbi.co.in/. We also mention that “Who can apply”, this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website www.tipsviralbuzz.xyz For every day getting latest free job alert & sarkari result updates. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
- Junior Associate (Clerk) – 4915
- Junior Associate (Clerk) Special Recruitment Drive – 85
Total Vacancies: 5121
Apply Mode: Online
Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Who can apply: All India Candidate
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Rs.17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42600-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920. (Rs.17900/-plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
Job Location: Across India
SBI Clerk 2021 Vacancy Age limit (as on 01.04.2021) :
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SBI Clerk Vacancy 2021 Application Fee:
- General / OBC: Rs.750/-
- SC / ST/ExSM: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
SBI Clerk 2021 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have Graduate in Any discipline from recognized university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careersORhttps://www.sbi.co.in/careers -Recruitment of Junior Associates 2021. After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/credit card/Internet Banking.
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
Important Dates for SBI Clerk 2021?
- Starting date for apply online: 27 April 2021
- Last date for apply online:
17 May 2021 Last Date Extended – 20 May 2021
- SBI Clerk 2021 Pre Exam Date: June 2021
- Main Exam date: 31 July 2021
Apply Online Click Here
Download Official Notification Click Here
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here