SBI Bank Recruitment 2020 – Notification regarding filling of State Bank of India (SBI) Executive and Senior Executive job vacancies. The bank organization invites online applications from eligible candidates possessing post graduate qualifications. These 326 executives and senior executive posts are on SBI, Across India in contract basis. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
SBI Bank Recruitment 2020
Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Post Name: Executives and Senior Executive
Total Vacancies: 326
Apply Mode: Online
SBI Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- On the basis of Interview
Job Location: Across India
Who can apply: All India Candidate
SBI Bank Recruitment Age limit:
- Executives: 30 Years
- Senior Executive: 35 Years
SBI Bank Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC/ EWS: Rs.750/-
- SC / ST/PWD: Nil
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
SBI Bank Recruitment Education Qualification:
Executives: :- Graduation*in Rural Economy/ Agriculture & Allied Activities/ Horticulture as4 yearsfull-time course.Preferred:Post-Graduation*(with same specialisation).
Senior Executive:- Graduation*(full time)in any stream.Preferred:Graduation*in Social Sciences/ Social WorkOR Post-Graduation*(preferably in same stream)
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply SBI Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 23 June 2020
- Last date for apply online: 15 July 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here