ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020 – Space Application Center (SAC) (ISRO) notification regarding filling up of Technical Assistant, Scientist / Engineer and Technician B job vacancies. Government organization B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc, B.Sc, ITI, invites online applications from eligible candidates with 10th qualification. There are 55 technical assistant, scientist / engineer and technician B posts in SAC. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020
Organization: Space Application Center (SAC)
- Technical Assistant
- Scientist / Engineer
- Technician B
Total Vacancies: 55
Apply Mode: Online
Who can apply: All India Candidate
ISRO SAC Recruitment Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Skill Test
ISRO SAC Recruitment Salary:
Job Location: Space Application Center
ISRO SAC Recruitment Age limit: (On 03/04/2020)
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
ISRO SAC Recruitment Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have passed 10th, ITI, 12th, Diploma, Graduate & Post Graduate from recognized board or institute or university.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 14 March 2020
- Last date for apply online: 03 April 2020
Apply Online Click Here
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here