RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) notification regarding filling up of Stenographer job vacancies. Government organization invites online applications from eligible candidates having 12th qualification. These 1211 Stenographer posts are on direct recruitment at RSMSSB, Rajasthan. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
Post Name: Stenographer
Total Vacancies: 1211
Apply Mode: Online
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment Selection Process:
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment Salary:
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Rajasthan Govt Jobs 2020 Application Fee:
- General / UR / OBC (CL): Rs.450/-
- OBC (NCL): Rs.350/-
- SC / ST/ PH: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Education Qualification:
- Candidates should have 12th, Diploma and Degree in relevant discipline from recognized board or university or institute.
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 26 Aug 2020
- Last date for apply online: 24 Sep 2020
Apply Online Registration | Login
Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here