RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB / RSSB) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Forester and Forest Guard vacancies. You will find complete information about this job like – application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, admt card, result, selection process, exam pattern, cutt-off, eligibility, number of vacancies, pay scale etc. We also mention that “Who can apply” this feature ensures that you are eligible or not. Subscribe our Website For every day getting latest free sarkari (government) jobs alert. If you have any doubt about this vacancy, you can ask anything through the comment form below or you can also submit contact form.
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020
Organization: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB)
- Forester – 87 Posts
- Forest Guard – 1041 Posts
Total Vacancies: 1128
Apply Mode: Online
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Written exam
- Medical Test
RSMSSB Forester Recruitment Age limit:
- Age Limit For Forester : 18 to 40 Years
- Age Limit For Forest Guard : 18 to 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
RSMSSB Forest Guard Recruitment Application Fee:
- General / OBC (CL): Rs.450/-
- BC/OBC (NCL): Rs.350/-
- SC / ST: Rs.250/-
- Payment Mode: Online by credit, debit card or net banking
RSMSSB Forester & Forest Guard Education Qualification:
- Forester – 10th Pass
- Forest Guard – 12th Pass
For more information – please visit the official notification. The notification link is given below.
How to apply RSMSSB Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read the official notification carefully from the official website https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home
- If this is an online vacancies, click on the link below or visit the official website.
- Now register yourself instead of filling all your details like personal details, education and fees.
- Do not forget to upload the correct photograph and signature (read earlier instructions)
- If this is an offline vacancy, then fill the form carefully and attach all your documents.
- Now send it to the address given from normal or speed post.
- If Online so pay fee by credit, debit card or net banking carefully.
- Now keep your eyes on this website for updating the Admit Card and Exam Date.
- If you are still facing any problem comment on the post given below.
- Starting date for apply online: 08 Dec 2020
- Last date for apply online: 07 Jan 2021
Apply Online (Link will be activate on 8 Dec)
Download Official Notification Click Here
Latest Govt Jobs Click Here
Official Website Click Here